BEAHR Training Programs
Environmental training for Aboriginal communities.
Develop local environmental skills with BEAHR Training Programs, a series of short-term, culturally relevant, environmental training programs for First Nations, Métis, and Inuit communities.
Each BEAHR program is designed to be delivered in the community, integrating Aboriginal culture and local knowledge into practical field experience.
The result? Flexible training that helps Aboriginal communities develop technical environmental skills and foster rewarding green careers.
What makes BEAHR different?
Here’s how BEAHR Training Programs can help communities build environmental skills quickly and effectively:
- Job-focused: BEAHR Training Programs are based on National Occupational Standards (NOS) for specific environmental jobs. See the BEAHR NOS
- Short-term: Diverse program options offer fast, hands-on training from two days to a few months.
- Flexible: Programs can be customized to meet the needs of communities, employers, or college programs.
- Nationally recognized: BEAHR Training Programs are recognized and delivered across the country.
See all BEAHR Training Programs
Ready to take part?
- Learn more about BEAHR Training Programs. Download the program guide
- Host a BEAHR program delivery in your area. Contact us
- Become a BEAHR licensed trainer. Apply today
- Already a licensed trainer? Access your trainer profile