Join over 3,000 Environmental Professionals who are nationally recognized.
You’re building outstanding environmental expertise and credibility. Make it official with the industry-leading Environmental Professional (EP) Certification.
Why become an EP?
Since 2001, EP Certification has been the national industry standard for environmental work.
With a community of over 3,000 certified members, professionals across Canada are seeking EP certification to gain recognition of their environmental expertise, to expand their professional network, and to further establish their credibility.
Certified EPs are environmental scientists, engineers, biologists, researchers, managers, consultants, and executives that meet the national standard of education, work experience, and validated environmental skills and knowledge according to National Occupational Standards (NOS).
Find out if you qualify:
See the requirements
Learn more about EP Certification.
- EP Certification is awarded to professionals who meet the national standards for education, work experience, and environmental competencies. See the requirements for EP
- Select from 14 environmental specializations to apply for certification. See the 14 specializations
- Become an certified EP Auditor. See the requirements and how to apply
- EPs maintain their membership year after year to showcase their credibility, connect with the community, plus access to exclusive member benefits. See the member benefits
- EPs are a diverse group working across the country to build impressive environmental careers. See other certified members
- Find out how the application process works. How to apply
Ready to apply? Take the first step and pay the EP or EPt application fee.
Pay EP application fee OR Pay EPt application fee
Planning to become an EP Auditor instead? Click here to see fees and apply