Advance to EP
Become a certified Environmental Professional (EP).
You’re building outstanding environmental expertise and credibility. Make it official with the industry-leading Environmental Professional (EP) certification.
Why become an EP?
Environmental Professionals are environmental scientists, researchers, managers, consultants, and executives that meet high standards of industry excellence. See for yourself in the EP roster
Want to be recognized? Here’s what you need to know.
- EP certification is based on your education, work experience, and environmental competencies. Do I qualify?
- You’ll be assessed based on environmental specialties that you identify from 14 diverse areas of expertise. What’s my specialty?
- EPs maintain their membership year after year to reach better job opportunities, an elite professional network, and exclusive member benefits. EP Benefits & fees
- EPs are a diverse group working across the country to build impressive environmental careers. Are you on the same track? EPs in profile
- There are only 6 quick steps between you and EP certification. Find out how the application process works.
How to apply
Ready to apply? Click the buttons below to pay the EP or EPt application fee.
Pay EP application fee OR Pay EPt application fee
Planning to become an EP Auditor instead? Click here to see fees and apply