Join over 2,800 Environmental Professionals who are nationally recognized.
You’re building outstanding environmental expertise and credibility. Make it official with the industry-leading Environmental Professional (EP) Certification.
Why become an EP?
EP provides recognition of the unique skills and competencies of environmental professionals working in diverse industries across Canada.
Certified EPs are environmental scientists, researchers, managers, consultants, and executives that meet the national standard of education, work experience, and validated environmental skills and knowledge according to National Occupational Standards (NOS).
Find out if you qualify:
See the requirements for EP
Want to be certified? Here’s what you need to know.
- EP Certification is based on meeting national standards for education, work experience, and environmental competencies. Do I qualify?
- You’ll be certified based on the environmental specializations that you select from 14 diverse areas of expertise. What’s my specialization?
- EPs maintain their membership year after year to reach better job opportunities, an elite professional network, and exclusive member benefits. EP Benefits & fees
- EPs are a diverse group working across the country to build impressive environmental careers. Are you on the same track? EPs in profile
- The steps between you and EP Certification are quick and easy, so you can be certified in as little as 4-6 weeks. Find out how the application process works.
How to apply
Ready to apply? Click the buttons below to pay the EP or EPt application fee.
Pay EP application fee OR Pay EPt application fee
Planning to become an EP Auditor instead? Click here to see fees and apply