Corporation of Tomorrow: How business can best adapt to the sustainability challenge
FREE | ALL CAREER STAGES | 60 MIN
How will Corporations Adapt to the Future?
If we accept the premise that business as usual is no longer possible on a planet with finite resources, how can we encourage corporations to prepare for the future?
Hear from two seasoned players in the field of sustainability on an overview of the emerging business models that hold the most promise.
You’ll gain a brief overview of the most interesting emerging models, their strengths and shortcomings, and what avenues to explore for further reflection.
This free webinar is designed for professionals working in consulting firms, the private or public sector, who lead or contribute to sustainability programs and initiatives including:
- Senior and executive leadership
- Professionals working in environmental and sustainability teams or departments, such as energy or environmental managers
- Communications and CSR professionals
During this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- The realities that corporations will be facing and how those will impact their business
- Possible pathways to sustainable business
- Insight from experts who have worked with multiple corporations of varying size
- Where to find examples of best practice
Stephanie Hamilton, ing., EP (Sustainability), Vice-President, Sustainable Business, ÉEM Sustainable Management
At EEM for over 20 years, Stephanie is a senior certified EP with a specialization in Sustainability, focused on accompanying clients in their pursuit of sustainable development.
Building on a career implementing environmental or integrated management systems, auditing and assisting clients with their environmental compliance obligations, Stephanie’s efforts now centre on:
- The development and implementation of sustainability strategies;
- The definition and tracking of sustainability performance indicators;
- Sustainability communications including corporate sustainability reports meeting international disclosure standards; and
- Facilitation of sustainable development committees or training events.
Jim Banks, Senior Consultant and Founder of the Sustainable Development Association (SDA)
Jim Banks is an accomplished sustainability professional with extensive experience in new product development, strategic foresight and innovation. Diverse in experience and pragmatic in orientation, he has a track record of translating sustainability into concrete actions.
Twenty years ago, he founded a unique non-profit association advocating sustainability to design professionals and has devoted his career to helping committed individuals and organizations to become sustainability leaders.
Sustainability jobs are in high demand, with over 50,000 Canadian professionals performing work in this area.
Related Webinars with ÉEM Sustainable Management
SOCIAL LICENSE TO OPERATE: SOCIAL ACCEPTABILITY FOR RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
FREE | ALL CAREER STAGES | 1.5 HR
Discover how resource developers can effectively engage host communities around their projects.
RESPONSIBLE INVESTING- SHIFTS AFFECTING BUSINESS AND HOW COMPANIES MUST RESPOND
FREE| ALL CAREER STAGES | 1 HR
Approach your company executives with sound arguments to respond to the current shift in investing.
SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING- NEW MODELS AND REQUIREMENTS
FREE| ALL CAREER STAGES | 1 HR
Whether you’re considering sustainability reporting for the first time, or you’re an experienced professional, view this webinar to learn the current best practices and the emerging drivers of sustainability reporting.