Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Practice
Earn your degree online and transition into an enviro career.
A bachelor’s degree matters for most environmental jobs. In fact, 72% of job vacancies linked to Canada’s green economy require a bachelor’s degree.*
Successfully transition into an environmental role with an online Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Practice (BEP) offered through the Canadian Centre for Environmental Education (CCEE), a partnership between Royal Roads University and ECO Canada.
Efficiently upgrade your diploma or earn a second degree that is environment-related with this innovative degree-completion program.
Choose this program to:
- Meet the minimum educational requirement for most environmental roles.
- Gain practical skills and knowledge including environmental management tools, sustainable development applications and environmental law.
- Earn practical environmental experience by completing a 6-week internship or comprehensive research report.
- Build management and leadership skills for the environmental sector.
Choose between a Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Bachelor of Arts (BA) depending on your goals and educational background. See our full program details to help you decide which one’s right for you.
BSc in Environmental Practice
BA in Environmental Practice
The next intake is May 15, 2017. Apply by February 14, 2016 on the Royal Roads website.
Start your application
* ECO Canada, The Green Jobs Map: Tracking Employment through Canada’s Green Economy, 2012.