DID YOU KNOW? Only 20% of positions are publicly advertised and only 5-10% of job applications lead to a job offer. Find out where the rest of the jobs are hiding and how to get them with this course!
YOU’LL DISCOVER HOW TO:
• Create a cover letter and résumé that get noticed and get results
• Build a powerful network of the right contacts
• Discover what matters most to employers in your next interview
Average Course Completion Time: 15 hours
*Get the EP advantage. EPs and EPts receive the ECO Job Seeker Playbook for free! Simply log in to your EP member account for your exclusive promo code. (Note: Résumé review service is not included)
READY TO LAND YOUR DREAM GREEN JOB FASTER?
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
COURSE FEE: $495
Take this course to learn the key concepts, terms and tools you need to lead your next environmental project like a pro. Plus, this course can qualify as prep for your Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam with the Project Management Institute!
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
• Apply best practices to manage your project’s scope, time, cost, and quality
• Collaborate effectively to get the best from your team
• Build stronger relationships with your clients and stakeholders
Average Course Completion Time: 15 - 25 hours
READY TO ACE YOUR NEXT PROJECT?
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICAL WRITING
COURSE FEE: $395
Start getting better results from your reports with all the insider tips and tricks you need to write polished, professional communications.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO:
• Create reports and presentations that showcase your project’s value to your clients
• Improve understanding and efficiency amongst your stakeholders with clear, effective communications
• Adapt your writing style for maximum impact with different audiences
Average Course Completion Time: 10 - 15 hours
READY TO WRITE REPORTS LIKE A PRO?
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT + TECHNICAL WRITING
COURSE FEE: $890
Complete both courses to build the top two business skills that environmental employers want most.
Average Course Completion Time: 15 hours per course
READY TO LEAD OUTSTANDING PROJECTS
AND WRITE STRONG REPORTS?