$495 | EPs and EPts SAVE 25% | ALL CAREER STAGES | 10 HRS
Good communication is key to project success.
Effective communication is essential to build trust with your internal and external stakeholders, and are a vital component of a project’s success.
Take this course to learn expert techniques to overcome typical communication barriers, adopt effective body language, deliver engaging presentations, resolve conflicts, and more – all in a matter of hours.
This course is ideal for:
- Entry and junior environmental professionals
- Transitioning workers who are seeking employment in an environmental organization
Good communicators often build their skills through years of interpersonal trial and error. This course saves you the time and mistakes with collected advice from experienced environmental professionals.
- Learn the communication challenges and barriers environmental professionals face and how to overcome them.
- Identify and deliver what your clients and stakeholders really want by using active listening.
- Work more effectively in your team by identifying communication styles.
- Enhance your interactions with others by reading body language and projecting the right messages with powerful non-verbal cues.
- Adopt practical techniques to recognize and resolve conflicts in your workplace.
- Develop and deliver engaging technical presentations by tailoring your presentation to the audience’s needs.
Professional Communications features an innovative format full of engaging video interviews, hands-on activities, and practical workbooks to help you learn when and how to communicate more effectively on the job.
The Professional Communications course guides you through 7 key topics to help you master the art of effective communication. Once you complete 5 topics, you’ll receive a formal Certificate of Completion to showcase your skill development.
1. Communication Styles
2. Fundamentals of Communication
3. Non-Verbal Communication
4. Listening Skills
5. Communication Methods
6. Conflict Management
7. Technical Presentations
- What’s the deadline to enrol?
There are no set enrolment dates, so you can start this on-demand course at any time. Once you’ve purchased the course, you’ll have 6 months of full course access.
- What is the course format?
This is an online, self-directed course. You’ll learn practical skills through expert videos, real-life scenarios, workbooks, and more.
- How will I be recognized once I’ve completed the course?
You’ll receive a formal Certificate of Completion once you’ve completed all of the required course topics and written the final exam. This course also counts towards professional development credits for EP Certification.
- Do I need to buy separate course materials (e.g. textbooks, guides, etc.)?
All of your learning materials are included, so you don’t need to buy anything extra.
- How long does this course take?
It takes about 10 to 15 hours to complete the course. You choose the pace and order that you want to complete the course topics.
Poor communication is one of the top reasons projects fail.
FUNDAMENTALS OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTING
$495 | EPs and EPts SAVE 25% | 10 HRS
What does it take to excel in environmental consulting? Find out in Consulting 101, a course that shows you how to work effectively with your employer, clients, contractors, and regulators, and to keep yourself safe on the job.
$495 | EPs and EPts SAVE 25% | EARLY TO MID-CAREER | 10 HRS
Strong writing skills can make you a top candidate for employers and a go-to choice for clients. Get practical tips and guidance from seasoned environmental professionals and produce your strongest project deliverables yet.