Sustainability Reporting – New Models and Requirements
FREE | ALL CAREER STAGES | 60 MIN
Get up-to-speed on Sustainability Reporting Best Practices.
Over the last 20 years, sustainability reporting has become an important way for companies to structure and communicate accountability, to engage key stakeholders and to attract investors.
However, it can be a challenge for professionals to navigate the various models and requirements for reporting on their company’s sustainability performance.
Whether you’re considering sustainability reporting for the first time, or you’re an experienced professional, view this webinar to learn the current best practices and the emerging drivers of sustainability reporting.
This free webinar is designed for:
- Professionals working in environmental and sustainability teams or departments such as energy or environmental managers
- Communications and CSR professionals
- Professionals who provide information for use in sustainability reports such as HR, supply chain and manufacturing professionals
- Verification and assurance providers
During this 60 minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- What companies are expected to report and what are the emerging trends
- Highlights from widely used standards (GRI G4, <IR> and disclosure requirements from various financial stock exchanges)
- How to keep your reporting focused through materiality assessments
- Where to find examples of best practices
- Common pitfalls in sustainability reporting
- Emerging drivers for effective reporting
Stephanie Hamilton, ing., EP (Sustainability), Vice-President, Sustainable Business, ÉEM Sustainable Management
At EEM for over 20 years, Stephanie is a senior certified EP with a specialization in Sustainability, focused on accompanying clients in their pursuit of sustainable development.
Building on a career implementing environmental or integrated management systems, auditing and assisting clients with their environmental compliance obligations, Stephanie’s efforts now centre on:
- The development and implementation of sustainability strategies;
- The definition and tracking of sustainability performance indicators;
- Sustainability communications including corporate sustainability reports meeting international disclosure standards; and
- Facilitation of sustainable development committees or training events.
18% of Canadian organizations have at least one Sustainability Professional on staff.
Related Webinars with ÉEM Sustainable Management
SOCIAL LICENSE TO OPERATE: SOCIAL ACCEPTABILITY FOR RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
FREE | ALL CAREER STAGES | 1.5 HR
Discover how resource developers can effectively engage host communities around their projects.
CORPORATION OF TOMORROW: HOW BUSINESS CAN BEST ADAPT TO THE SUSTAINABILITY CHALLENGE
FREE| ALL CAREER STAGES | 1 HR
Hear from two seasoned players in the field of sustainability on an overview of the emerging business models that hold the most promise.
RESPONSIBLE INVESTING- SHIFTS AFFECTING BUSINESS AND HOW COMPANIES MUST RESPOND
FREE| ALL CAREER STAGES | 1 HR
Approach your company executives with sound arguments to respond to the current shift in investing.