Training and Networking Events
Build your skills and your network.
Attend our training courses, online webinars and professional development events to build your skills and connect with the environmental professional community.
|Identify-Insure-Improve: 3 Steps for Process Auditing||May 16, 2017||Online||N/A||Learn More|
|ECO Canada’s Employability Skills Virtual Workshop||May 23, 2017||Online||N/A||Learn More|
- Dates, prices and locations are subject to change
- We reserve the right to cancel an event if it does not meet the minimum number of registrants
- EPs and EPts save 25% on webinars and up to $150 on in-person courses. See specific course page for actual discount.
Our technical workshops can be customized and delivered on-site to your team.
Benefits of corporate training:
- Customized training that directly relates to your industry including relevant case studies and exercises
- Opportunity to share and problem-solve using your specific organization examples and situations in a trusted, private environment
- Cost-effective solution to train your entire team in a convenient location
Choose from topics including:
- Environment legislation
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Management system standards (ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 26000)
- GHG quantification, reporting and verification
- Environmental auditing
- Project management (Environment)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Stakeholder engagement
- Sustainability reporting, verification and assurance
Request a quote