Over the last 20 years, sustainability reporting has become an important way for companies to structure and communicate accountability, to engage key stakeholders and to attract investors.
However, it can be a challenge for professionals to navigate the various models and requirements for reporting on their company’s sustainability performance.
Whether you’re considering sustainability reporting for the first time, or you’re an experienced professional, view this free webinar to learn the current best practices and the emerging drivers of sustainability reporting. You’ll learn:
- What companies are expected to report and what are the emerging trends
- Highlights from widely used standards (GRI G4, <IR> and disclosure requirements from various financial stock exchanges)
- How to keep your reporting focused through materiality assessments
- Where to find examples of best practices
- Common pitfalls in sustainability reporting
- Emerging drivers for effective reporting
This webinar is designed for:
- Professionals working in environmental and sustainability teams or departments such as energy or environmental managers
- Communications and CSR professionals
- Professionals who provide information for use in sustainability reports such as HR, supply chain and manufacturing professionals
- Verification and assurance providers