Our ideal candidate has experience in:
• Environmental Management
Additional experience in one or more of the following areas of interest is considered an asset:
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Soil Classification
• Terrestrial Ecology
• Wetland Classification and Function
• Water Quality and Fisheries
• Hydrology and/or Hydrogeology
Strong written and interpersonal communications skills are required. The candidate will have the following combination of education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline and a minimum 6 years related experience or a comparable combination of education and experience.
• Registration with a professional organization such as BCIA, CAB, ASPB.
• A working knowledge of regulatory processes in B.C.
• Experience within the construction industry.