Kerr Wood Leidal Associates Ltd. (KWL) is currently seeking an Intermediate Civil Engineering Technologist to work in its Burnaby office. The position provides the opportunity to work with a growing and dynamic team of leading water resources engineers, geoscientists and other professionals working on cutting edge and innovative projects.
Typical work would include:
• field work, including stream assessments, works inspections, construction inspection, and flood response;
• survey using basic field techniques, RTK and total station;
• assembling, reducing, reviewing and analyzing data such as topographic survey, hydrometric, weather and climate, bathymetric and GIS based data;
• detailed design calculations, technical report writing, production of specifications;
• production of design drawings and GIS figures;
• quality and quantity control construction inspections;
• construction contract administration; and
• client and project management.