As the Team Lead, Service Levels, you will lead the development, delivery and sustainment of a Level of Service business change initiative that advances the Water Utility’s objective to move to a service focused organization that puts the customer at the heart of planning and investment decisions. Levels of Service will support the Utility in providing services based on a consistent and increasingly sophisticated understanding of customer expectations, service performance and risk. You are a positive disruptor, willing to question the status quo and identify new ways of doing things while considering diverse perspectives.
Primary duties include:
• Lead a project team to take a strategic approach to develop and deliver a Level of Service business change initiative. Including facilitating vision and goal setting, developing flexible and iterative plans, building and leading a program team, and managing program delivery and schedules.
• Advance organizational capacity and understanding of current service levels, build capacity to report baseline and target levels of service, explore opportunities to adjust services, further develop performance measurement practices, and increase customer focus
• Build strategic working relationships with various stakeholders (Water Management Team, Special Project Leads, and Subject Matter Experts) to support the delivery of the Levels of Service initiative.
• Make recommendations to incorporate Levels of Service outcomes into decision-making frameworks.
• Provide leadership, staff development, advisory services, coaching, and direction to both direct reports, and Service Levels program team members.
• Provide change leadership across the Utility and the Corporation.