Your background is in water resources (surface water hydrology, aquatic sciences or water quality, with experience in environmental assessment/water resource/water quality studies) as part of multi-disciplinary teams. You have experience managing projects and can apply Alberta’s regulatory processes to projects across disciplines and client sectors. You have a critical mind for business strategies, and proven abilities to generate work and new opportunities.
We offer a culture that promotes entrepreneurial spirit within the stability of a well-established company. Our growing Edmonton office provides many professional development and advancement opportunities for those with an aptitude for consulting.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Serving as the technical lead and/or Project Manager on projects within the fields of water resources and environmental assessment
• Generating new business opportunities and maintaining client relationships in the industrial, municipal, and commercial sectors
• Contributing to and leading multi-disciplinary projects, and working closely with other aquatic professionals
• Supporting the development of the team and mentoring staff
• Working with a dynamic team of environmental scientists and engineers