You have at least five years of relevant environmental auditing work experience.
Relevant work experience should contribute to the development of knowledge and skills in some or all of the following areas:
- Environmental management methods and techniques
- Environmental science and technology
- Technical and environmental aspects of operations
- Relevant requirements of environmental laws, regulations and related documents
- Environmental management systems and standards
- Audit procedures, processes and techniques