We know on going staff training is essential to their on the job success and contributes meaningfully to your company’s bottom line. Our online training courses are designed to improve your staff’s technical and soft skills.
We asked our team of experts working in the environmental sector and discovered that technical skills are the most important to obtain employment, but that people also need to develop soft skills to progress in their career. The top 5 most desired skills that environmental employers are looking for are:
- Project Management
- Report Writing
- Attitude & Professionalism
Our online training courses are perfectly suited for young and experienced professionals looking to further develop and enhance existing soft skills to advance their career.
We understand your staff has different training needs at different moments in their career, and one-off courses purchases can easily add up. To help you train your team more economically, ECO Canada offers open training licenses to maximize your savings. Learn more about the skills essential for success in the environmental industry by downloading our eBook with research findings and expert insights to help with professional development planning for your staff.
Benefits of Open Training Licenses:
- Applicable to any ECO Online Training Course valued at $295
- Assign learners at your convenience
- No expiry date
Purchasing our Open Training Licenses ensures your investment is:
- Convenient: Invest now and use your licenses when you need to
- Informative: View learners course status from within your employer account
- Flexible: Courses are accessible from anywhere and learners have 6-months of full access
- Affordable: The more you buy, the more you save with up to 20% OFF regular prices