Congratulations, you qualify as an Environmental Professional (EP)
Why become an EP?
EP members maintain their designation year after year to showcase their credibility, connect with the industry, gain recognition and take advantage of exclusive benefits:
- Receive formal recognition of your unique competencies and knowledge at a national level.
- Join a broad network of environmental professionals in various industries across Canada.
- Get first access to professional development webinars, workshops and other training.
- Gain opportunities to engage with ECO Canada’s community and share your expertise on industry topics.
- Enhance your career growth. Last year over 1,000 job board postings gave preference to EPs.
- Save with member discounts on professional development and networking events, job postings, insurance (Errors and Omission insurance, general liability insurance, and home and auto insurance), travel, and 25% off our ECO Canada online training and webinars.
Choose your Specialization
When applying for the EP designation, you must select at least one, and up to five specializations for assessment, as set out by the NOS. Each specialization is related to four core areas:
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Protection
- Resource Management
- Environmental Sustainability
We recommend you apply for specializations that you have recent work experience in, so you can make sure your skills match the required competencies when you apply.
Your Next Steps to EP Certification
Since you’re already pre-qualified to apply for EP, here’s your next steps: