Employability Skills Virtual Workshop (Webinar)
FREE | EARLY TO MID-CAREER | 45 MINS
Get noticed. Get hired.
Access key insider information to enhance your employability in Canada’s environmental industry. Hear from senior ECO Canada staff on how to get noticed and get hired.
In this free on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- What experience and skills environmental organizations are looking for
- Your chances of getting an environmental job and how to increase those odds
- How to build a resume that gets noticed
- How to stand out with personal branding
- How to interview and network like a pro
This webinar is designed for:
- New environmental program graduates
- Non-environmental professionals seeking to transition into an environmental role
- Current environmental professionals seeking a promotion or advancement