Join us for an interactive virtual instructor-led workshop that will deepen your coaching interactions and quality so that your team is engaged, empowered, learning, and connected.
Coaching is an important aspect of leadership that contributes to individual and organizational success.
- Trust in leadership can increase your employees’ work productivity by almost 24% and increase their engagement close to 50%.
- The relationship your employees have with your organization increases their effectiveness by over 20% and their engagement by 50%.
Discussions will be held about trust, emotional intelligence, and feedback, as well as other key skills and strategies to help you become a more effective leader, and make every conversation count, especially while many of us continue to work remotely. Throughout the sessions, you will learn about and practice how to:
- Build the foundation for psychological safety, shared understanding, and shared identity for your team
- Improve core communication skills of listening, silence, confirmation, and questions
- Two live virtual interactive sessions with group discussions, learning activities, reference materials, and additional resources.
- Time to ask questions and receive feedback from the facilitator.
- Opportunity to network and connect with other industry professionals.
This course is ideal for:
- Mid-senior level environmental professionals who have moved into a leadership role within their organization and are looking to drive change, increase engagement and advance performance within their teams.
- Mid-senior level environmental professionals who are looking to build their confidence, refine their coaching skills, address their leadership roadblocks and/or develop a clear vision on how to be a successful leader.