Environmental professionals can communicate in countless ways, making it possible for business to be conducted almost anywhere. This course is an opportunity to leverage this new and ever changing reality to establish a virtual presence with impact.
This course will run in four live virtual sessions, over a period of two weeks. The sessions will explore communications strategies to develop presence, communication, connection, and culture in a virtual setting. Enrollment will include personalized coaching and development with the facilitator and in small-groups take-aways.
- 4 live interactive virtual sessions with group discussions, breakout activities, and more
- Personalized feedback from our expert facilitator Nancy Milton
- 30 minute 1-on-1 coaching session with facilitator
- Opportunity to network and connect with professionals within the industry
This course is ideal for:
- Environmental professionals who have transitioned to a work from home environment or are looking to continuing a virtually blended team