Did you know that only 20% of jobs are publicly advertised? This course teaches you the skills and provides you with the knowledge you’ll need to tap into the hidden job market. You will learn how to create effective cover letters and resumes, build a powerful personal brand online, network with the right people, and more.
To reinforce your learning and support the course content, you will hear from experts, work through activities and knowledge checks, and be provided with a glossary and additional resources to future support your learning.
- Expand your knowledge in the environmental job market
- Identify your strengths and areas for improvement
- Design and carry out a successful informational interview
- Apply strategies to execute effective networking tactics
- Build a personal brand – both online and offline
- Produce a resume tailored for your job search goals
- Develop practical interview skills
- Create a job search toolkit
This course is ideal for:
- Recently graduated students seeking their first environmental role
- Transitioning workers who are seeking employment in an environmental organization
- Junior level Environmental Professionals seeking a new role
Please Note: This course is excluded from the current Online Training Sale, but feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive 30% OFF your purchase.