Not knowing about relevant environmental policy and regulations can cost you major fines, jail time, and your company’s reputation. It’s just not worth the risk.
Designed by Canadian environmental experts, this in-depth online course provides practical skills and tools so you can find, understand, and apply environmental laws, policy, and regulations quickly and efficiently.
You’ll learn best practices for due diligence, working with regulators, and finding relevant legal information for new types of projects, new locations, and ongoing project compliance. You’ll also:
- Gain a comprehensive, easy-to-follow overview of Canadian environmental law
- Understand key Federal and Provincial Acts that shape environmental regulations
- Discover helpful research tools like CANLII to find relevant regulations for new types of projects, expanded scope, or different locations
- Gain a refresher on due diligence
- Improve how you communicate with regulators and non-technical clients
- Learn how to create legal registers, operational controls, and project audits
- Build confidence knowing that you’re providing your team and clients with informed, up-to-date regulatory guidance
This course is ideal for:
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Team Leaders
- Technical or Support Staff