Most people aren’t born masters of communication. Rather, communication skills can take years of trial and error to develop. In any consulting business, success is built on effective communication with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders.
This course gives you the opportunity to build your communication skills quickly by providing techniques to overcome typical communication barriers, adopt effective body language, deliver engaging presentations, resolve conflict, and more.
To further develop your communication skills, you will receive a combination of learning activities, quizzes, expert advice, and job aids that you can apply directly to both personal and professional situations.
- Determine the communication challenges and barriers Environmental Professionals face and how to overcome them
- Identify and deliver what your clients and stakeholders really want by using active listening
- Work more effectively in your team by identifying your colleague’s communication styles and adapting yours accordingly
- Enhance your interactions with others by reading body language and projecting the right messages and powerful non-verbal cues
- Adopt practical techniques to recognize and resolve conflicts in your workplace
- Develop and deliver engaging technical presentations by tailoring your presentations to your audience’s needs
This course is ideal for:
- Entry and Junior level Environmental Professionals
- Transitioning workers who are seeking employment in an environmental organization