Support senior project leaders or lead smaller scale projects independently by discovering how to best manage project scope, time, costs, teams, and more.
Developed with seasoned environmental project managers, this online course provides an overview of the topics included in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) using environmental project examples and scenarios.
Upon course completion, you’ll be able to:
- Tackle new projects on your own or better support project leaders by understanding the common terminology and core principles of project management
- Use a comprehensive guide to deal with the fundamentals of project management including scope, time, costs, teams and more
- Cooperate and collaborate more effectively with other project management staff by understanding roles and responsibilities
- Build stronger relationships with clients and stakeholders by learning how to best communicate and coordinate expectations
- Develop a competitive advantage for your organization by delivering client projects on time, on budget and within scope
- Better utilize staff and resources to achieve the project’s goals
This course also qualifies as prep for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam with the Project Management Institute.
This course is ideal for environmental professionals not primarily trained or educated in project management but who have been elevated into project leadership or critical supporting roles, such as:
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Team Leaders
- Field Staff