Climate change is one of the greatest challenges of our time and there is a growing need for professionals with the knowledge and education to guide the science and the policy of climate change. Close to half of Canadian environmental employers require workers with knowledge of climate change, policy and legislation, and sustainability. It’s crucial for environmental professionals to have a deeper understanding of these areas in order to face future challenges, create action plans, and provide climate solutions.
Hear from ECO Canada and Royal Roads University as we share the latest findings on job prospects in this emerging field and opportunities to further your knowledge and practical experience in climate science and policy. Topics that will be covered include:
- Discover the demand for climate change knowledge
- Find out what types of careers are emerging in this growing field
- Learn the top technical skills sought by employers
- Hear the latest labour market findings for environmental work
- Learn about opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in the science and policy of climate change
- Benefit from programs that can help push your career forward in a changing world