As the world continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic, many governments and employers are looking towards the future and how to start reopening workplaces and businesses. Many organizations are grappling with constantly changing guidelines and advice. It can feel overwhelming and confusing trying to ensure that staff and customers stay safe and well during their return to the workplace.
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP’s Employment & Labour team recently published ‘The Employer’s COVID-19 Return to the Workplace Playbook’ to help provide some guidance for employers. Join us and Sven Poysa and Shaun Parker from Osler on May 20th at 12:30PM MST as they present a webinar that will further expand on important workplace preparedness guidance as employers across Canada prepare to reopen. Please join us as we discuss important employer considerations, including:
- Deciding whether and when to reopen a workplace
- Specific considerations for ensuring a safe and healthy workplace, such as:
- Physical distancing measures for workplaces
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for employees – face masks, gloves and eye protection
- How to handle symptomatic employees
- Accommodating employee requests not to return; and
- Looking ahead – adjustments to policies and contracts as a result of COVID-19
There is no cost to participate. Please register in order to attend the live broadcast, which will be made available for viewing on demand afterwards.