The webinar will be broken down into 3 segments:
- A brief overview of why and how to invest in professional development
- Options and training available
- The importance of professional designations for environmental work
Why is this topic important?
Professional development is essential to stay up-to-date in your field and gain the skills and knowledge you need to stay at the top of your game.
Continuing professional development is important because it ensures that you continue to be competent in your profession. It is an ongoing process and continues throughout a professional’s career and helps people move their careers forward.
There are so many benefits to investing in training and professional development:
- Increased Skills & Knowledge
- Increased job satisfaction and team retention