Many environmental professionals are not confident talking to company decision-makers about the needs of responsible investors. This webinar aims to give you the basic knowledge and latest data to help you approach your company executives with sound arguments to respond to the current shift.
Hear from Stephanie Hamilton of EEM and special guest, Milla Craig, two experienced professionals in the field of sustainability, as they provide an overview of the current shift towards responsible investing and present examples of how companies are adjusting both their corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategies and their reporting.
During this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- Different forms that responsible investing can take
- Principal drivers behind the shift and an idea of the size of the movement
- New requirements in reporting material issues to investor communities
- Best practices adopted by corporations to demonstrate responsible management of emerging risks and opportunities
This free webinar is designed for:
- Senior and executive leadership looking to understand the drivers for adopting a CSR strategy
- Professionals working in environment and sustainability teams or departments, looking to influence the direction companies are taking
- Communications and CSR professionals engaging with the finance communities