Investors and regulators of resource development projects see broad community support as a key metric in project evaluation.
As a result, it is becoming increasingly common for communities affected by resource development projects to inform the company’s strategy and operations.
Hear from Robert Cole, the Director of Communities at EEM Inc. as he provides an overview of social acceptability in the resource development sector and practical advice for forging consensus between developers and host-communities. During this 60-minute webinar, you’ll learn:
- Understand why host communities are increasingly more in control of resource development
- Explore the regulatory and standards framework around community and aboriginal engagement in resource projects
- Discover a practical approach for resource developers looking to effectively engage host communities around their projects
This free webinar is designed for:
- Community relations personnel working for companies in the resource development space
- Academics researching issues of social license to operate
- Individuals looking to build a career in community relations