Waterline Resources Inc. has an immediate opening for an intermediate or senior environmental professional in northwest Alberta and/or northeast BC to help service our existing clients and growing project demands in the region. We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual who is interested in taking on a leadership role in expanding our operations in northwest Alberta (Grande Prairie) and northeast BC (Fort Saint John and Dawson Creek) with the support of principal and senior staff in our existing offices in Alberta and BC.
• Coordinate and manage existing client-base in northwest Alberta and northeast BC;
• Develop and market Waterline’s business services by maintaining, enhancing, and expanding existing client relationships, and developing and expanding new client relationships;
• Coordinate and initiate projects, manage project budgets and timelines, direct field programs and/or supervise field staff;
• Liaise with Waterline’s senior management, clients, regulatory officials, and stakeholders;
• Lead and mentor junior staff;
• Prepare and review technical reports that are concise and meet our client’s goals and objectives and prepare presentations for our clients, regulators, and stakeholders;
• Lead client meetings and provide expert witness/testimony (depending on experience); and
• Report directly to Waterline’s Environmental Services Manager in our Calgary Head Office.