AiMS Environmental currently has a vacancy for an entry level, Junior Environmental Scientist to join our Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) team. This is a full-time (35 hours/week) position. We are seeking a dynamic, analytical, self-motivator who has proven field work experience, demonstrates sound research skills, and has an excellent oral and written ability.
In addition to your salary, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, which includes a medical and dental plan; extended health care and prescription drugs coverage; and life insurance along with long term disability.
We also encourage our staff to achieve their career goals by providing financial aid for professional development education and/or membership to a professional association.
Phase I ESA Job Duties:
• Compiling historical documentation
• Conducting building/property inspections
• Preparing comprehensive Phase I ESA Reports
Phase II ESA Job Duties:
• Fieldwork Supervision of Boreholes/Monitoring Wells
• Soil Logging, Sampling/Groundwater Monitoring, Sample Screening
• Preparation of Sampling & Analyses Plans and Phase Two ESA Report
This is a general description of roles and responsibilities. Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management retains the right to modify any portion of this job description at any time.