WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE?
Our business is built on our technical expertise, our exceptional customer service and our team-based approach to project delivery. To excel in this position, you need to be prepared to deliver outstanding service by drawing on your previous experiences. You have:
• An advanced technical diploma or undergraduate degree in an environmental discipline, soil science, plant science, agriculture, or a related discipline
• 1-2 years of experience in environmental monitoring, data management, supervision of heavy equipment contractors, and project coordination
• Experience in client liaison and report preparation
• You are a qualified professional ( PAg,) in good standing in AB, are eligible for transfer to a provincial body through an agreement with a reciprocal organization, or have the qualifications to obtain a professional designation.
• Experience working in consulting and/or customer service is considered an asset
• Direct experience working in mine reclamation or agriculture would be considered an asset
As a member of an interdisciplinary team of professionals you will bring the following qualities to the position:
• A can do attitude, superior attention to detail and quality and ability to get the job done on schedule and on budget
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• A willingness to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
• A willingness to travel (a valid AB driver’s license (or equivalent) is required)