Currently, we are looking for a motivated post-secondary Business/Marketing/Communications student to fill a 4-month co-op term at our Ardrossan Head Office. The Student will focus on creating and managing tools to disseminate knowledge of Canada Pump and Powers proprietary environmental remediation technologies to the public and potential partners and customers.
Under the direction of the Research and Development Lead, the Science and Technology Communications Co-op Student is responsible for:
• Following company processes and company Safe Work Procedures and Practices
• Establishing a set of public communications goals that focuses on articulating the environmental benefits of remediation technologies.
• Developing an overall communications and marketing roadmap that includes strategies for translating technical language about technologies
• Helping establish tools and language to explain environmental technologies. This will require skills including: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and intermediate Adobe InDesign and/or Illustrator
• Design and production of short videos that explain how technologies work, and the environmental benefits they create.
• Design and production of still images in Adobe and other software that can be used in social media, blogs, press releases, and marketing collateral.
• Assessing the effect of the videos and images created in this project by reviewing these work products with senior members.
• Develop a strategy for transitioning management of these tools to staff.