The ECO Academy is here!
Post by: Jennifer Schultz, ECO Canada
The wait is over! ECO Canada is excited to announce the launch of the much anticipated, industry demanded, brand new ECO Academy!
Ready to build your skills and become a well-rounded environmental professional? Learn more about the ECO Academy below.
Why ECO Academy?
The ECO Academy was developed in collaboration with leading environmental employers, combined with over 20 years of environmental industry research. Each course builds the business skills employers have told us the industry needs to grow.
We launched the ECO Academy with courses in Project Management and Technical Writing, the two skills identified as the biggest existing skills gaps in the workforce today. These course offerings have expanded to include the Essential Skills For Job Seeker, Professional Communications, and Consulting 101, along with free webinars. See the full list of courses and webinars here
Build your skills fast and set yourself apart from the competition with learning that is:
- Targeted to environmental work. Courses use real life examples and activities direct from the environmental industry.
- Engaging and activity-based. Learn with interactive activities and video insights from other professionals working in the field.
- Flexible and efficient. To fit your busy schedule, courses can completed in as little as one week. Course topics are easily digestible so you can learn over a lunch hour, in an afternoon or on the road.
- Immediately applicable to your job. Apply what you’ve learned with course content that is industry-demanded and industry supported.
- Accessible. Courses can be accessed on a desktop computer or on mobile platforms such as tablets, as long as there is internet access.
Course Registration is now open!
Ready to get started? See the course options here.
Looking to build your team’s skills? See our open course licenses here.