Did you know Project Management is one of the top five skills most desired by employers in the environmental sector?
The Project Management Essentials course was developed in partnership with expert project managers and is founded on extensive research on the key skills for success in the environmental sector. The course follows a real-life project scenario and uses practical exercises, resources, and templates to prepare learners for the successful leadership and execution of their next project.
You’ll learn how to:
- Determine scope and draft a comprehensive project charter
- Identify potential risks and mitigation strategies
- Establish project governance and recruit a team
- Create work, budget, and communication plans
- Develop successful organizational strategies
- Form valuable leadership skills and conflict resolution techniques
This course is ideal for:
- Recently graduated students seeking to understand how project management works in the environmental sector
- Junior to mid-level environmental professionals seeking to enhance their project management skills or transition into a new role
- Experienced technical environmental professionals who are ready to take on more of a project management role